Thursday, August 17, 2017

First set of exams

To keep it honest...

That felt like hitting a brick wall, but in spite of that feeling, it's a big step into the right direction as I managed to finish up the first of four E-learning modules. The exams on the subjects... Well I just wish I'd had time to study for them but as I finished the module at 23.40 the night before the exams, I admit that I did not prepare for the exams basically at all. I will not come up with any flimsy excuses. I should just have found the time to study and prepare better, but I didn't. So it's no surprise that I failed on one of them. Two out of the three I passed but on one, Principles of Flight to be exact, I just didn't focus hard enough. The passing bar is 75%. That's all it took.

But no reason for me to get depressed. I'll just study a little extra next week and ace the re-exam. No other option.

This weekend I'm going to spend away from the studies in order to be fully focused come Monday. I'll be taking part to the Helsinki - Tallinn sailing competition with a few friends. Honestly, there are some VERY tough opponents against us, but we'll give it our best and hopefully have some fun in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment